| || |
Technical Diving International (TDI) was formed in 1994 by some of diving's
most experienced instructors to bring technical applications of the sport to a
wider audience. TDI's library of training materials and texts have become known
as the industry's best and most professional resources. Most importantly, TDI
has the best safety record of all training agencies. With offices worldwide and
over 10,000 instructors teaching our programs, TDI has become the largest
international specialised dive agency.
Show your support for TDI and show that you have received a high level of
technical training with this range of TDI clothing.
If you are a TDI Dive centre or instructor, have queries about multiple items
or shipping abroad or have any other questions about TDI clothing then email email@example.com
TDI Waterproof shell jacket This waterproof, breathable and windproof shell jacket is ideal for dive sites
or dive boats. The TDI logo on the chest shows that you have been trained to
the highest level. A number of useful pockets are ideal when travelling.
- Body: 320g/m23 layer waterproof 8,000mm bonded fabric.
- Outer-layer: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane.
- Mid-layer: TPU waterproof, breathable & windproof membrane.
- Inner-layer: 100% Polyester microfleece
- Soft high stretch fabric and comfortable active fit
- Fashionable shaped longer back panel
- YKK full front zip fastening with inner storm flap
- 2 Zip closing side pockets, 1 zip closing chest pocket, 2 large inside pockets
and 1 inside phone pocket
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Inner storm flap
- M - UK:41, EU:52
- L - UK:44, EU:54
| £58.00 || |